Next Nonprofit Marketing Certificate Course: Fall 2017 in Dallas
During the past decade nonprofits have struggled to build awareness of the products and services that they offer to our community. This struggle has been magnified by difficult economic conditions, funder demands for impact, rapid changes in marketing best practices and growing diversity in communications media.
Participants will interactively develop (or revise and improve) an integrated brand strategy-marketing- PR plan for their agency to help achieve their nonprofits’ goals. At the end of this coarse, participants will understand how to:
- Create marketing objectives and strategies that support agency goals for fundraising, volunteer recruitment, target client outreach, new program/service launches, and other areas
- Conduct marketing research
- Develop brand strategies, name, logo and tagline, as needed
- Utilize social media, media relations, marketing communications and events to help promote the nonprofit
- Improve messaging, storytelling and website content
- Develop communications programs that engage donors, volunteers and other stakeholders and that inspire them to become ambassadors
- Manage across part-time/full-time staff members, volunteers and outside resources to maximize marketing results
- Develop and sell a marketing budget
- Determine the most effective measurement tools to evaluate progress and improve marketing
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals in large nonprofits who seek more exposure to marketing best practices to enrich their performance and careers
- Professionals in small and mid-sized nonprofits that may not have full-time internal professional marketing resources or whose marketing professionals want to keep up with changes in their field
- Fund development, Executive Director and other nonprofit professionals
9/15/17, 9/22, 10/6, 10/20, 11/3, 11/17, 12/8
Each session is 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
2902 Floyd Street, Dallas, TX 75204More Info & Register